How to add an Exchange Rate
To create exchange rates do the following:
- From the main screen of Expense IT, select the “Menu” button.
- Select the “More” option.
- Select the “Currencies” option from the list of options.
- Select “Exchange Rates”.
- Select the “New” icon at the top of the window.
- Select your default currency in the “From” drop down window
- Select your newly defined currency in the “To” drop down window
- Either enter an exchange rate, or press the button next to the rate to retrieve the value from the web.
NOTE: If you are working with a custom currency, the automatic download of exchange rate data is dependent upon the specification of the correct currency code for the custom currency that was created.