How to create a currency for a country not listed
Each time Expense IT is delivered, all defined countries within Java are delivered as countries with currencies; however, the number of countries in the world are always seeming to expand. Because of this reality, Expense IT has the ability to create custom currencies for any country.
To create a currency, do the following:
- From the main screen of Expense IT, website traffic analyzer
- select the Menu button.
- Select the “More” option.
- Select the “Currencies” option from the list of options
- Select “Currency Management”
- Select the “New” icon (the little paper and pencil) at the top of the window
- Fill in the Country, Code, and Symbol. The code is particularly important in that if you specify the correct Currency Code for the country that you are setting up, then the rest of the Exchange Rate automatic updates will correctly work.